GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is administered by La Boite Theatre Limited trading as La Boite Theatre Company (ABN 53 773 048 867). You agree to the following terms and conditions by purchasing a ticket to La Boite or entering our premises:
THEATRE RULES AND PERFORMANCE INFORMATION
- Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted. We reserve the right to request the deletion of any unauthorised photos or videos.
- Beverages may be consumed in the theatre, as a general rule. However, we reserve the right to prohibit glass, hot beverages or beverages completely based on the needs of the event/ production.
- Food may not be consumed in the theatre, as a general rule.
- Entry to the theatre cannot be guaranteed if you arrive later than the advertised performance start time. If you are admitted into the theatre late, you must enter in a way that causes minimum disturbance to the performance. This may include sitting in designated seats closest to the entry and forfeiting pre-reserved seats.
- Re-admittance to the theatre cannot be guaranteed if you leave mid-performance. If you are re-admitted into the theatre, you must re-enter in a way that causes minimum disturbance to the performance. This may include sitting in designated seats closest to the entry and forfeiting pre-reserved seats.
- La Boite will endeavour to disclose warnings regarding language, adult themes, haze, strobe and nudity to audience members prior to the production.
- Details of an event may be changed without prior notice. Artists or performers may be added, withdrawn or substituted for specific performances. Wherever possible, La Boite will advise customers of any event changes prior to the commencement of the performance, or at the event where prior notice is not possible.
- La Boite is a member of Live Performance Australia and complies with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice. Please click here to access a PDF of the Consumer Code. Any queries or complaints relating to the code can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 3007 8600.
- Ticket prices may fluctuate due to demand and La Boite reserves the right to alter prices without notice.
- A successful purchase will generate a booking reference number. La Boite takes no responsibility for incomplete purchases that have not received a booking reference number, where the customer has made no attempt to confirm the order.
- Tickets sold on behalf of Presenters other than La Boite are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant production. La Boite has no control over, or liability for, the performance of the event by the Presenter. All ticketing complaints and claims, and your legal rights, are as against the Presenter, not La Boite, except where La Boite is at fault or where you have a legal right against La Boite under the Australian Consumer Law.
- La Boite reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Concession priced tickets are available for Healthcare card holders, Government issued pensioners, seniors, carer card holders, students, QUT staff and select industry groups (Australian Writer’s Guild, MEAA, Dendy Cinema, Playlab, QLD Writer’s Centre). Where concession pricing is accessed, proof of identification must be shown on collection of tickets from Box Office.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- Refunds and exchanges are in line with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- Exchanges from one performance date/time to another are allowed for La Boite Productions. Exchanges from one production to another are not permitted.
- La Boite Season Pass holders may exchange their performance date/ time for free. Non-Season Pass holders will be charged $4 per ticket/ per exchange.
- 48 hours notice must be given to perform an exchange.
- Tickets sold on behalf of other Presenters are subject to the conditions applicable to that performance/ season. La Boite will require authorisation from the Presenter prior to processing a refund or exchange.
- In the event of a Performance cancellation, a refund will be provided to the original ticket purchaser. Customers may be at risk of no refund if the purchase was made from an unauthorised seller.
- Gift Vouchers will be allocated a unique booking reference number. This number is required to use or check the available balance of the voucher.
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed for La Boite productions.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years (36 months) from the date of purchase and may not be redeemed after this time.
- La Boite does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
Level 5, 6-8 Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
(07) 3007 8600 | email@example.com